The safety of our employees and our guests is our top priority.
In the efforts to contain and prevent spreading of the 2019-Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) we need all visitors and potential course participants to adhere to the following precautions.
For those scheduled or planning to attend one of our training courses, we ask for all to ensure they are not experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Flu like
- Shortness of Breath
If you experience any of the above symptoms, we ask you to delay registering or participating until symptoms no longer exist. For anyone currently registered for an upcoming course, if you experience symptoms, we ask that you please contact Safety Technology Ltd for cancellation or rescheduling to a future date.
Participants that show symptoms while attending a course, may be asked to seek medical attention before continuing the course.
STL will enforce the recommendations given by the health authority to limit spreading of the COVID-19, and restrict attendance to include anyone who has travelled to any of the affected countries which currently include:
Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Iran, Italy, Japan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Spain, Germany, France, Thailand and Vietnam
To prevent spreading in areas with risk of COVID-19, it is recommended to:
- Wash your hands with soap and disinfect with alcohol-based hand rub regularly.
- Maintain social distancing (1-1.5m) and avoid crowds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Practice food safety during preparation, cooking and eating.
- Wear a mask (surgical/medical and formed so it covers the mouth and nose) when you may come close to persons sneezing/coughing, and to persons who may have a fever.
- If you experience fever, coughing or breathing problems – seek medical care.
We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your attention to this matter.
Safety Technology Ltd