February has been a hugely busy month for training in both renewables and utilities, we look ahead to March latest courses and company news highlights.
Hot on the heals of a busy month for training we have a host of new course dates available in March. We take a look at STL’s inspection services and further developments in the business.
GWO training courses
GWO courses run from our South Wales HQ where we have indoor and outdoor climbing facilities and training rooms, plus some great countryside views!
Starting 16th March full GWO BST course all modules
Starting 23rd March full GWO BST course all modules
A few weeks ago we looked at our Redpro inspection and services solutions, read more here. We also service a whole range of products and equipment, here’s the full list:
- Anchor points: (this includes installation)
- Lifting Equipment & Accessories (LOLER & PUWER)
- Ladders: (both fixed and free standing)
- Fixed rail and wire systems (MSA Latchway vertical system installer)
- GTFA (latchway) Maintenance and inspection
- SRL (self-retractable lines)
- Electrical & manual service hoists
- PowerClimber Service lifts
- BAFE Portable fire extinguishers (inspection/maintenance & certification)
- PPE & PFPE inspections
- Evacuation devices (Cresto & Skylotec, maintenance & Inspection – Cresto Vac seal)
- Vacuum sealing of equipment (non Cresto)
- Bolt torqueing
Our USA subsidiary recently returned from the annual American Wind Energy Association safety conference. The event was a great success and a great opportunity to meet with clients from across the country, not such an easy feet state side as it is in the UK. The UK have been celebrating the roll-out of new products and services to a raft of clients. The team have been travelling the breadth of the country to train on the new PPE supplied by STL, including trips to the Isle of Man. March and April we see the launch of new products into the range, more info we be on the blog first.
If you want to talk to us about any of your safety needs just get in touch
[button title=”Contact STL” link=”https://safetytechnology.co.uk/contact/” target=”_blank” align=”center” icon=”” icon_position=”” color=”#0C6D8D” font_color=”#ffffff” size=”2″ full_width=”” class=”” download=”” onclick=””]