The Latest GWO Advanced Rescue Training course dates for June and July.
All the Latest GWO Advanced Rescue training course dates for June and July are listed below. If you want to book a course just click the button at the bottom of this post.
Step into our training structure!
14th start Advanced Rescue
26th start Advanced Rescue
More about GWO Advanced Rescue
Safety Technology GWO Advanced Rescue Training courses run over 4 days. Courses are run from our state-of-the-art training facility in South Wales. Technicians should have a current GWO certificate Working at Height, Manual Handling, and First Aid to take the course in order to qualify for a GWO certificate.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to
- Perform rescue operations in a wind turbine hub, spinner, and inside the blade by using industry rescue equipment, methods, and techniques.
- Perform rescue operations, in a WTG hub, spinner, and inside a blade, using safe and suitable (certified or structural) anchor points, lifting angles, deviation, and edge protection for the rescue equipment
- Perform rescue operations, in a WTG hub, spinner, and inside a blade, using an injured person’s personal fall protection equipment backup system, when required.
- Perform rescue operations in poor lighting
- Perform rescue operations as a rescuer and a coordinator applying clear communication and recognising hazards.