Introducing the NEW RedPro X.
Safety Technology is super excited to be introducing the NEW RedPro X to our working at height safety equipment range. The RedPro X is the latest in the highly respected RedPro range of rescue and evacuation devices.
The RedPro X is the latest generation of rescue and evacuation equipment from Cresto – designed and developed for ease of use with intuitive functions.
The RedPro X can handle most rescue scenarios in various industries and extreme environments, from evacuation from high heights, lifting from deep shafts to advanced rescues. Above all the RedPro X is about instilling confidence in the worker at height safe in the knowledge that their rescue equipment is up to the job should the situation arise.
The design and functionality of the device is based on insights from professionals working at height on a daily basis borne out by the rigorous testing process undertaken to arrive at RedPro X. RedPro X is designed to give height workers verified confidence in extreme environments and for easy implementation of user-training and inspections.
Some of the key device features include:
- Single-sided use for safe handling – all features on frontside – no more losing valuable time, twisting and turning the device to double-check.
- Universal power tool-interface for heavy lifting, up to 255m.
- Top-mounted swivel for optimal positioning, even in tight conditions and confined space.
- Laser printed, easy-to-read data and pictograms, engraved direct and permanently on the body. 280 kg – 255m verified and tested decent weight and height!
- The device comes with a lifting function where the connection of machine-driven accessories simplifies and facilitates lifting at longer distances as standard. With the help of a power tool, the equipment can lift a load of 140 kg at a distance of 255 meters.
RedPro X has a minimum training requirement which equals Low TCO for maintenance of training certificates for your workforce. Due to the easily recognisable and intuitive design on both rescue equipment and accessories, the kit is both practical and cost-efficient to introduce to already trained workforces who hold GWO or similar height training certificates.
RedPro X Original is delivered as a complete set in RESQ Vacuum (service interval of 10 years), storage box in plastic, and accessory kit.
Safety Technology as an authorised partner can facilitate both the supply and installation of RedPro X as well as provide inspection, maintenance, and training on the safe use of the device. For more information and to book a demo please contact using the button below.Contact Us